Low cost vet wellness clinic pricing
Low Cost Mobile Pet Vaccine Clinics
Providing quality and compassionate veterinary care in a convenient mobile setting at affordable vet pricing.
Our low cost mobile pet vaccine events offer shots, microchips, heartworm testing and prevention & oral flea/tick medication.
Pricing reflects 5% cash payment discount. We also accept Visa, Mastercard and Debit cards.
Pricing below is for people that attend our mobile events. Please use home visit tab for home visit pricing.
Click here to view our low cost pet vaccine event schedule.
- Canine vaccine packages
Feline vaccine packages: All kitten packages include hookworm/roundworm dewormer.
- Annual package- Canine rabies, distemper/ parvo (DHPP), bordetella, heartworm test $83
- Just shots- Canine rabies~, DHPP, bordetella $58
- Dog basic- Canine rabies~, DHPP $40
- Puppy package- distemper/ parvo, bordetella, hook/roundworm dewormer $47
- Puppy basic- distemper/parvo, hookworm/roundworm deworm $28
- Puppy 12+ weeks- distemper/parvo, rabies~, hookworm/roundworm $49
- Indoor cat package- Feline rabies~ and FVRCP $40
- Outdoor cat package- Feline rabies~, FVRCP, FeLV $65
- Kitten 1- 6-8 weeks of age- Panleukopenia/distemper (RCPCh), hook/round deworm $29
- Kitten 2- 12+ weeks- Panleukopenia/distemper (RCPCh), feline leukemia $53
- Kitten 3 12+ weeks- RCPCh, FeLV, feline rabies $65
- Individual vaccines
- Rabies- 1 yr and 3 yr~ available
- Canine distemper/parvo/hepatitis (DHPP)+ $20
- Canine leptospirosis $10 when given at the same time as distemper/parvo; $20 as stand alone vaccine
- Bordetella/ kennel cough $18
- Feline distemper/respiratory (FVRCP) $20
- Feline leukemia (FeLV) $25
- Microchip with lifetime registration $25
- Chewable heartworm prevention pricing is for 6 month supply. $30 for <25 lbs, $38 for 26-50 lbs and $44 for 51-100 lbs
- ProHeart 6- Six months heartworm prevention in one convenient injection. Pricing is based on weight. $35 for <25 lbs, $48 for 26-50 lb, $56 for 51-75 lbs, $66 for 76-100 lb, $78 for 101-125 lbs
- ProHeart 12- 12 months continuous protection against deadly heartworm disease. Perfect for busy pet owners that may not remember to give the oral tablet on the same day every month or picky pets that do not like taking chewable tablets. Pricing is net cost after $20 online rebate. $50 for dogs under 25 lbs, $76 for 26-50 lbs, $92 for 51-75 lbs, $112 for 76-100 lbs
- Flea/tick prevention-
- Simparica- $18 for one month dose, $48 for 3 months. We have a $15 rebate off 6 month supply making net cost $77.
- Bravecto $58 for 3 month tablet. $15 rebate off 6 month supply makes net cost per tablet $50.50.
- Revolution Plus for cats- $19 per month. $5 rebate off 3 month supply or $15 rebate off 6 month supply. Protection against flea/ticks/heartworm.
- Heartworm test $25
- Cytopoint allergy shot- contact us for availability and pricing
- Fecal intestinal parasite exam- BRING a FRESH (same day) fecal sample. $20
- Brief physical exam with vaccines $10; without vaccines $25
Prior records are NOT required for annual shots or puppy/kitten. If you do not have your vaccine records, no problem! The only time you must bring prior current vaccine records is if you would like the vet to determine eligibility for 3 yr rabies. Packages with rabies include 1 yr rabies. You can substitute 3 yr rabies in packages for additional $5. For 3 yr rabies you need to bring current prior rabies vaccine record. If you do not have your prior rabies record then we will give a 1 yr rabies vaccine.
We offer mobile low cost pet vaccine clinics to make vet care including vaccinations, heartworm testing, microchips, heartworm prevention and oral flea/tick medication affordable to residents in the communities of: Aberdeen, Cameron, Carthage, Coates, Dunn, Fayetteville, Ft Bragg, Hope Mills, Lillington, Pinehurst, Raeford, Sanford, Southern Pines, Spring Lake, Vass, West End and Whispering Pines, NC. Unlike corporate mobile vet clinics, we are locally owned and operated and Dr. Commerford is personally present at every mobile event. This means your pet will be seen by the same veterinarian at each visit which gives you continuity of care at affordable pet vaccine events for pet parents to get the vet care they need for their beloved pets at affordable pricing. Our affordable mobile vet events offer more than just low cost shots- we want to provide comprehensive preventative care for your furry family member in one convenient visit.
NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED to attend mobile events!!!